1 cup canned pumpkin (or roasted squash, sweet potato, or 1 large banana)
1/4 cup almond flour or coconut flour
2-4 Tbs cream
1 tsp vanilla
1-2 Tbs fat of choice butter/coconut oil/lard
1. Preheat broiler
2. Melt your fat of choice over medium high heat in a medium non-stick skillet.
3. When skillet is hot, pour in batter and cook until small bubbles form around the edges
4. Place skillet under broiler for 3-5 minutes or until top begins to puff up and brown just slightly.
5. Remove from oven and cut in half to serve.
6. Top with your choice of cream cheese, sour cream, real maple syrup, almond butter, whipped cream...Whatever floats your boat!
Serves 2-4 depending upon appetites and if you are serving extra protein with the meal.
|topped with almond butter, maple syrup, and cream cheese|