Sunday, January 3, 2010

Step 1

In conjunction with starting my own nutrition consulting business, several people have told me to start a blog. So here I am. I hope to include healthy recipes, nutrition advice, and reviews of the latest and greatest diets on the market.

Now for a little info about me. After finishing my dietetic internship in West Virginia I moved to Albany, GA where I work part time as a clinical dietitian at a 75 bed hospital. Currently on my days off I do laundry, clean the apartment, and am attempting to start my own nutrition consulting business. For the next few months I will also be finishing up the plans for my wedding. In my free time I enjoy running, lifting weights, reading, knitting, playing chess and monopoly(some times I even win), hiking with my fiance, and cooking/baking. I look forward to seeing where this blog takes me and how it evolves.

No comments:

Post a Comment