Oh my goodness. Ryan and I have been running around getting ready for the wedding since last friday so I haven't had much time to post anything or come up with any creative recipes. And since I probably will not have much time to post anything decent for a little while longer, these quick snippets will have to do.
1. Our pantry and refrigerator is almost completely High Fructose Corn Syrup free. The only product we have with it is Ketchup. (More on this topic at a later date.)
2. Try Chobani Champions Yogurt, It may be made for kids, but it's the perfect size for an adult lunch box.
3. KCF Double Down, I highly doubt this is what Dr. Atkins had in mind when he said low carb.
4. Grill zucchini on your George Forman for a great side dish. Cut in half lengthwise, brush on a little olive oil, salt, pepper and grill for 10 minutes. 1 zucchini per person should be adequate.
5. There are special times during the year or life when diets should get thrown out the window. Weddings are one of them; bring on the cake and cream cheese mints! In moderation of course...