1. Melt 1# white chocolate with 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter. Spread it onto 1-2 parchment lined cookie sheets. It needs to be a thin layer, but not too thin.
2. Melt 1 cup chocolate chips (6oz). Drizzle over the white chocolate and then swirl with a knife or toothpick.
3. Place in your freezer, your super cold garage, or on your deck if it's close to freezing. After it's hardened, break into bite size pieces and store in your fridge, freezer, or counter top as long as you don't keep your house too warm.
|Samoa protecting tiger butter...|
|corner eaten by squirrel|
- If you are allergic to peanuts, substitute almond butter, sunflower seed butter, or any other nut butter.
- If you are trying to really watch your carbs, use choco perfection chocolate, or love chocolate, or use the darkest chocolate you can find.
- If you like lots of crunch go ahead and add extra chopped nuts to the white chocolate mixture.